Stankoprom brought together leading machine tool builders at the scientific and technical conference
Scientific-technical conference “Advanced technologies and development of high-tech science-based equipment of enterprises of machine-tool industry, meeting the purposes of the implementation of the Federal Special Purpose Program “Development of the military-industrial complex of the Russian Federation for 2011-2020” was held on October 29, 2013 in Moscow in the territory of Central Exhibition Complex “Expocenter”, within the specialized International exhibition Technoforum.
The event was organized by the Association Stankoinstrumen” and system integrator of Russian machine-building industry Stankoprom OJSC with the assistance of Central Exhibition Complex, the Expocenter.
In his welcome speech Deputy General Director of Stankoprom OJSC Sergey Makarov, Vladimir Serebrenny, accented that the conference is intended to draw attention to questions of import substitution, and is intended to facilitate the development of advanced high-tech samples of modern technological equipment in the context of rapidly growing demand. He wished the participants and guests of the Technoforum Exhibition successful and fruitful work.
During the conference, issues relevant to the industry were discussed:
- modernization and re-equipment of the enterprises of the defense industry complex,
- problems of implementing Government Resolution No. 56,
- development of innovative technologies and high-tech science-based equipment and instruments for conventional and composite materials processing,
- development of technologies of automated design of technological processes,
- need of domestic defense enterprises for the latest technologies of Russian machine builders,
- role of leading domestic machine builders in organizing co-development of enterprises and research institutes of military-industrial complex and domestic machine tool industry in the creation of advanced technologies development (breakthrough technologies).
Reports were made by representatives of Stankoprom OJSC, RT-Stankoinstrument OJSC, ALL-RUSSIA SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH TOOLING INSTITUTE OJSC, Sedin International OJSC, Technomash OJSC, SASTA OJSC, Kompaniya RITS LLC, ChelyabNIIcontrol CJSC, Scientific Development And Production Center Stankostroenie LLC, managing company of Belstankoinstrument holding MZOR OJSC, and Institute Belorgstankinprom OJSC.